In January of 2022, we’ve focused on resilience. And we have some great posts about how you can keep on keeping on through 2022 (and beyond… as these ideas are not bound by this particular place in time). In this episode we’ll hear:
- “How faith builds your resilience skills” by Ryan Dunn.
- “Learning resilience in the most unexpected way” by Joseph Yoo
- “Stop teaching spiritual gifts, watch Encanto instead” by Nathan Webb
- “How faith can inspire resilience for 2022” by Madison Myers
- And our flashback article is “Living and the image of God” also by Ryan Dunn
So let’s enter into our January 2022 edition of the Rethink Church audio magazine.
Listen and subscribe to the Compass podcast: Apple Podcasts / Google / Amazon / Spotify
The Compass Podcast seeks to orient us to the Divine presence in daily life by sharing thoughts, inspiration and practices for nurturing our souls and broadening our perspectives.
This bi-monthly podcast talks with special guests about how they are encountering spirituality in surprising ways--like in facing up to their own self-doubt, asking questions, or in hanging out with their kids. Join hosts Pierce and Ryan as they go on a journey to come up with creative answers to the old, old question: "How goes it with your soul?"
Some episodes you'll like: